70cl | 40% ABV
We told you we were Essex SPIRITS Co! So give a big 'welcome to the family'... our first rum!
'Locally Spiced Rum' is our take on the ever popular category of spiced rums - using of course our local, quality & sustainable twist on things.
So, how have we taken rum & added our twist on 'spicing' things up?
- We take an overproof blend of Caribbean white rums (we've used white rum rather than aged as it allows us to have a blank canvas to work with in order to add flavours).
- We then use only natural ingredients in order to flavour & spice the rum - absolutely NO artificial colours of flavourings are used.
- We take our rum base & then 'sous-vide' the spices to ensure a consistent infusion & the optimum amount of flavour to be taken from each ingredient.
- Our spice line up consists of: Cacao nibs, cinnamon, vanilla & most excitingly LOCALLY GROWN SAFFRON!
- Finally, we gently & naturally sweeten the rum with a rich honey from local & sustainable bee keepers! (Our honey is currently from the 'Old Parish Honey', Good Easter).
As always, all of our products are mixed with a pinch of local sea salt plus naturally filtered & perfectly preserved Essex spring water from our friends at Elsenham spring water (www.elsenhamwater.com) this gives all of our products a delicious minerality & full mouth feel.
**Please be aware when ordering that the recipient of any package must be over the age of 18. ID may be requested upon delivery.
DO YOU LIVE IN CHELMSFORD?
Why not select Click and Collect during the checkout?
We're at the Chelmsford Brew Co. shop (Great Baddow, CM2 7LE) every Friday between 3pm & 6pm so you can collect your bottle from us while you're already out and about.