A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE FOR TWO
Treat your partner to something a little different this Valentine's Day by joining us from 7pm on Wednesday 14th February at the Essex Distillery for an evening of great drinks, spirits and romance... Well, we'll probably play some love songs!
Test your relationship skills and see how compatible your tastebuds are by making your own bottle of vodka, gin or rum to take home and share!
Here's what this session includes...
- Welcome drink and top ups of local sparkling wine.
- Tour of our distillery as well as an introduction to our range of spirits.
- Grazing boards of food provided during the session (please let us know when booking of any dietary requirements).
- Finally, taste your way through around 40 different ingredients to create your very own unique couples bottle of vodka, gin or rum.
- Once you've settled on a recipe you will get to mix your very own bottle to take home!
- We even save your recipe so you can order it again and again in future.
THE IMPORTANT BIT, PLEASE READ
Please be aware due to licensing we are only able to host people over the age of 18 at the distillery, we operate a challenge 25 policy so please take it as a compliment if we ask you for ID on arrival for a tour.
PLEASE NOTE THE SHOP & TASTING ROOM IS SITUATED ON A 1ST FLOOR MEZZANINE LEVEL
We are more than happy to host you or your guests but if you feel any of your party may struggle to make it upstairs then please let us know in advance & we can arrange a downstairs table for you to sit at before & after the tour.
Our address is: Unit 32, Waterhouse Business Centre, 2 Cromar Way, CM1 2QE.
If the weather is nice we are a roughly 15 minute walk from Chelmsford station through Central Park! Or a very short taxi ride from the station. If you ask us nicely we'll tell you the best bars to head to after a tour!